Register as our member can enjoy shopping points and exclusive shopping offers in the future. Free Hong Kong local SF Express shipping for single order purchase over HKD500 on our website.
Prairie Naturals Enzyme Force 60 Capsules
Prairie Naturals Enzyme Force 60 Capsules
Prairie Naturals Enzyme-Force 60 Capsules
Prairie Naturals Enzyme-Force with FibraZyme™ is a full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend for the optimal digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fiber. Enzyme-Force does more than treat the symptoms; it helps to correct one of the underlying cause s of indigestion – poor enzyme activity! These plant-based enzymes help support and maintain a healthy digestive system by breaking down all the food groups more thoroughly.
Prairie Naturals Enzyme-Force with FibraZyme™ is a full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend for the optimal digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fibers.
Enzyme-Force does more than treat the symptoms; it helps to correct one of the underlying causes of indigestion – poor enzyme activity! These plant-based enzymes help support and maintain a healthy digestive system by breaking down all the food group ps more thoroughly.
Noticeable results include less indigestion, gas, bloating, constipation and acid reflux. Along with better digestion, increased energy and alertness are also reported. A full-spectrum vegetarian, plant-based enzyme blend in V-Caps! 100% Vegan. Tested glu ten -free. Contains NO soy, dairy, eggs, gluten, flavours, colours, preservatives, sweeteners ingredients.
10 Signs of Enzyme Deficiency:
Most of us know all too well the obvious symptoms of indigestion such as bloating, tummy aches, constipation and gas. But you'll be surprised to know that the following 10 less obvious symptoms might also indicate the need for supplemental digestive enzyme s and beta.
- Skin rashes and irritations – Incomplete digestion can lead to food sensitivities that manifest as skin problems
- Fatigue and drowsiness – When so much energy goes to trying to compensate for a lack of digestive enzymes, is it any wonder that a body feels unbearably tired after eating?
- Bad breath – Our mouths are just the beginning of a long digestive journey. Adequate enzymes, every step of the way, helps keep breath fresher.
- Irritability – We all know how cranky babies get with colic. Adults with indigestion get just as irritable.
- Insomnia – Indigestion is noisy and painful. A happy, calm tummy is crucial for a good night's sleep.
- High cholesterol – All the way back in 1958, Stanford researchers realized that low enzymes and high cholesterol were linked.
- Weight gain – Fat utilization is improved with enzymes, leading to less of it being stored in obvious places – hips, belly, upper arms, thighs.
- Food allergies – Without adequate protein-digesting enzymes, undigested food particles leak through the intestinal wall, triggering food allergy symptoms.
- Inflammation – from injuries or arthritic conditions has been shown to respond well to the anti-inflammatory effects of bromelain.
- Sinusitis – An increased incidence of sinusitis might be related to chronic inflammation in nasal mucous membranes
Having a clearer understanding and deeper appreciation of the way our bodies process and utilizing the foods we eat will ideally help us be more mindful of the choices we make that affect this daily miracle that we simply call “digestion”. Bon appetite!
Digestion • Absorption • Inflammation
- Includes Fibrazyme™ fiber-digesting enzyme blend of cellulase, hemicellulase and phytase
- Features amylases (starch digestive), proteases (protein digestive), lipases (fat digestive)
- Noticeably reduces indigestion, gas, bloating, constipation and acid reflux
- Acts quickly to improve digestion, increase energy and alertness
- Provides optimal enzymatic activity, potency, safety and efficacy
- Promotes better digestion of proteins, fats, carbs and fibers
- Enhanced full-spectrum enzyme activity
- Promotes better nutrient assimilation
- Especially needed by people over 50
- Plant-based enzyme formulation
- Enhances nutrient absorption
- Prevents fatigue after eating
- All-purpose digestive aid
Recommended Use or Purpose: Full spectrum digestive enzyme blend designed to: • Promote healthy digestion • Prevent gas and bloating • Enhance absorption and assimilation of nutrients • Assist in the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fibers from foods.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 1 V-capsule twice daily with food/meals. Consult a health care practitioner for prolonged use.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin (non-GMO), magnesium stearate, natural peppermint flavour; capsules composed of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and purified water.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have gastric testinal lesions/ulcers, are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic, other enzyme products , are having surgery; if you have diabetes or galactosemia; if you have cardiovascular disease; if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato).
Known Adverse Reactions: Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity (eg allergy) have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use (and consult a he health care practitioner). Store in a cool, dry place. Store away from children. Do not use if seal is broken.